PDM Full Stack Engineer
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client's team will be delivering product administration tools used to configure and manage product data for Digital consumption. We are looking for a full stack engineer with experience building out enterprise admin applications. Our ideal candidate would have experience with CI/CD deployments, ownership of a solution from end to end, experience with unit testing, performance testing, monitoring. This engineer should have experience with front end technologies and integrating with Rest APIs.
- Participate in the Scrum with the team
- Contribute code to the team’s business deliverables
- Participate in design sessions and implementation plans.
- Encourage innovation with new technologies and elegant solutions
- Participate in solution/code reviews and give feedback.
- Help advocate technical direction, define best practices and principles
- Evaluate technical decisions and their impact on the architecture
- Help Onboard new team members
- Ensure successful quality software with emphasis in these areas: Security, Privacy, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Performance
- Work through dependencies and integration with other engineering teams
- Partner with the Product Owner to drive clarity on requirements. Define technical options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Partner with Technical Architecture to develop an excellent architecture and drive excellence in delivered software.
- React JS
- Graph QL
- Jenkins 2
- Docker and Docker-compose
- AWS EC2
- AWS Elastic Search
- AWS Dynamo
- AWS Lambda
- AWS RDS
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers