Program Governance Analyst for Global Sportswear Brand
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Program Governance Analyst for our leading retail sportswear client, your role on the Governance team will include leveraging your knowledge of security policies, standards, controls, and industry best practices to consult with partners across the company. You will be involved playing a critical role in ensuring that GRC functions are incorporated into key security services and program while validating risk mitigation functions.
• Document and assist others in documenting security domain specific policies, standards, controls, control activities, and standard operating procedures.
• Research, develop, and implement security policies, standards, controls, and industry best practices across multiple security domains (e.g. Cloud Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Vulnerability Management (VM), etc).
• Experience operating and maintaining IAM, DLP, and/or VM infrastructure, leading or participating in their day-to-day operations and maintenance, as well as monitoring, reporting, and auditing technical, security, and business activities.
• Experience designing and building IAM, DLP, and/or VM solutions that integrate applications and other services, align processes with business processes, and required governance and policy needs for internal, external and federated use cases.
• Liaise with GRC and other CIS and Technology stakeholders to ensure alignment between all groups.
• Must take ambiguous high-level language and translate it into real world operations.
• Diplomatically influence teams to implement a Governance Framework showing the value it will be bring and tactfully help adjust existing operations to align with the framework.
• Ability to socialize and influence others to buy into a process-oriented approach to their work.
• Ability to gain a deep level of technical and process knowledge across multiple security domains in a short amount of time.
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically to enable a better future state while continuing to execute against current milestones.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and minimum of 7 years relevant IT experience
• CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CISM certifications beneficial
• Knowledge of control frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, NIST and/or ISO 27000
• Experience operating and maintaining DLP and DRM infrastructure, leading or participating in their day-to-day operations and maintenance, as well as monitoring, reporting, and auditing technical, security, and business activities.
• Experience designing and building a data protection program that meets the needs of multiple stakeholders and ensures the appropriate governance and policy needs.
• At least one year of documenting and implementing security policies, standards, and/or controls
• Strong working and technical knowledge of data protection technologies, including Digital Rights Management (DRM) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
• Strong ability to translate strategic vision and objectives into real world operations
• Proven ability to think logically and strategically about technical solutions that are efficient, scalable, and re-usable.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
• Proven ability to identify and develop clear and understandable performance measures from high-level business objectives.
• Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how application performance requirements support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
• Excellent collaboration skills – must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to other teams within the company both at WHQ and globally.
• IT Audit, internal Audit and/or risk advisory experience is a plus.
• Experience working as a BSA/Lead on multiple projects and business functions is a plus.
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers