Control Validation Testing Lead for Global Sportswear Brand
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Control Validation Testing Lead for our leading retail sportswear client, your role on the team will include leveraging your knowledge of industry best practices, people and problem-solving skills to ensure regulatory (e.g., SOX, Sarbanes Oxley) and non-regulatory (e.g., Company Policy and standards) compliance functions are properly executed.
You must be passionate about control testing practices and compliance, as you’ll need a good working knowledge of industry best practice frameworks, such as ISO, NIST and CoBIT and controls testing methodologies. You will regularly meet with business and technology teams across the company to test new and existing controls for their compliance to the requirements. You will work cross-functionally within the Corporate Information Security (CIS) teams and across the information security compliance operations.
• Lead a small team to ensure controls validation testing is complete and accurate and aligned with best practices.
• Consult on control design and control operations related in support of compliance requirements.
• Understand the relationship between information security policies, standards, procedures, and controls as they pertain to the delivery and maintenance of quality systems so that you can effectively advocate information security rationale to business stakeholders.
• 5 + years of IT Audit, internal Audit, and/or IT compliance history experience
• This lead control validation testing role requires experience in the enterprise’s compliance with the Information Security Policy and Standards This opportunity requires skills and experience related to controls testing to ensure compliance.
• Knowledge of information security principles, frameworks, and best practices (e.g., PCI DSS, COBIT, COSO, NIST and ISO 27000).
• Excellent collaboration skills – must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to others within the company both at WHQ and globally.
• Proven experience identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Current on information security technologies, trends, standards, and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Management, Information Security, Computer Science, Finance, or Accounting.
• CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CISM certifications are beneficial.
• Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how the SOX ITGC’s support the business in achieving annual compliance.
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers