Expert Threat Intelligence Analyst for Global Sportswear Brand
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As an Expert Threat Intelligence Analyst, your role in the Threat Intelligence team is to assist the Corporate Information Security team by researching and analyzing current and emerging threats and vulnerabilities that have the potential to cause harm or malicious actions against the environment. You will maintain awareness of the cyber threat landscape and leverage automation to build better detection capabilities.
• You have intimate knowledge about information security threat intelligence and thrive on the details of threat analysis. You know what’s possible and what’s not.
• You are a strong people leader. You know how to build and motivate teams and
individuals and help them grow to their potential.
• Your ethics and ability to manage sensitive material are unquestionable.
• Change is an opportunity and ambiguity doesn’t rattle you.
• Work life balance is as important to you as it is to us. However, the occasional ad-hoc change of evening or weekend plans you see as a collective opportunity to excel.
• Your formal education and experience is, or is similar to, a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering, or related field of study.
• You have experience in and understand the full stack of cyber threat modelling to identify potential threats.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills required. You are able to communicate details in a clear, business relevant manner.
• You have a Customer-oriented focus, with a strong interest in a satisfied client.
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers