Account Executive-Data Services
- Cincinnati, OH
Artemis Consultants is working with a well known and established provider of resident screening data solutions. They have an URGENT need for a SALES executive to grow the Cincinnati territory. This company is considered the nation's most trusted and comprehensive resident screening service provider. Its involvement and membership of more local apartment associations than any other resident screening company makes them stand out above the competition.
With more than 25 years experience, they are the nation's most trusted and comprehensive resident screening service provider. They help property owners and managers throughout the United States improve their bottom line by quickly converting qualified applicants to residents while reducing skips and evictions. Their proprietary data equips customers with the most accurate and complete information, including:
- Property Management Records
- Criminal Records
- Eviction Records
- Credit Reports
- Scoring Tools
They help guide apartment owners and property managers toward sound decisions when approving rental applications. By gathering and reporting timely and comprehensive screening data in an easily readable format, they provide economic, fact-based guidance on the potential stability of prospective renters.
Profile: This position develops new business and cultivates existing accounts in the regional level, and maintains productive on-going relationships with property management companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prospects and develops new users of resident screening services. Keeps informed of the changes within the property management community and business in general - watches for potential prospects. About 75% if the time is involved in activities to develop new business.
2. Prepares marketing plans every three months. Develops a weekly schedule of sales activities, including visits to customers and the reasons for the visits. Meets regularly to review the status of the plan with the Manager, including the progress and areas to improve. Adjusts marketing plan as needed.
3. After identifying the needs of potential customers, prepares proposals. Utilizes research, does analysis and monitors various demographic factors that may impact the individual proposals. As directed, presents proposals to clients, acting as a consultant and problem solver.
4. Prepares and presents professional sales presentations to customers that reflect positive solutions to meet their needs.
5. Calls on existing customers, as needed, to provide customer service. Identifies additional needs for the client and provides products and services to fill the needs, if appropriate. Resolves customer problems in a timely, efficient manner. Is honest and accurate. Does follow-up.
6. On a regular basis meets with the Vice President and President to keep informed of the status of customers, problems and/or products. Maintains up to date records of the changes in client's staff, equipment, new business volumes, recovery, billing issues, etc., and other changes within territory that would affect the client or other customers. Reports these changes through sales software.
7. Provides input and recommendations to the Vice President and President of new product and service ideas. Keeps Vice President and President informed of competitors' activities, pricing and products by review of information from the customers and other sources.
8. Assist, as needed, with the training of new employees.
9. Attend staff meetings and communicates regularly with the Operations Manager of clients' status and problems related to the operations area.
10. Spends approximately 50% of time traveling to customer sites on outside calls.
· Meet monthly new business goals.
· Close an average of one new client per month.
· Maintain positive client relations. Meet deadlines, respond to customer calls ASAP (return calls within 1-3 hours)
· Reflect organization in work habits - meet deadlines, be punctual and prepared for meetings and presentations.
· Keep manager up to date on status of clients, competition, and problems or issues that will impact the resident screening division.
Location: Open/Remote within Greater Cincinnati / Northern KY area
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.