National Sales Executive-Marketing Analytics-Remote Location
- San Francisco, CA
Artemis Consultants has a brand new global client that is rapidly growing their presence in the US. They are an award-winning, consulting-oriented, Analytics & Research firm with a number of Fortune 500 clients in a wide variety of industries across more than 40 countries. They have multiple openings for Sales & Bus/Dev executives and are seeking to make immediate hires. They are focused on pursuing accomplished sales executives with experience selling solutions oriented services in 3 major sectors: CPG, Retail, and Technology services. These are remote roles.
Founded in 2001, this company is an award winning global consulting oriented analytics firm, headquartered in San Francisco, with a global delivery model. They help clients take data-driven decisions, which make them more successful and profitable.
They currently partner with more than 15 leading fortune 500 financial services, consumer packaged goods, retail and technology companies globally and was rated as one of the fastest growing research and analytics firm by Inc. 500 & Deloitte and was selected as one of the Top 10 companies in outsourcing marketing services by IAOP.
Their services are differentiated and provide significant incremental value to their clients by helping them tackle big data challenges, optimize marketing spends, increase campaign ROI and marketing effectiveness, create better customer satisfaction and retention, execute effective targeted marketing, understand and influence consumer behavior, predict future trends, create additional sales opportunities with existing customers, and optimize business results.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the business development team and build upon the current market momentum with existing customers and vertical markets (CPG, Retail, Hospitality, or Technology/Digital) with an award-winning global analytics firm that is on its way to become one of the iconic and category defining firms in analytics. They have been experiencing head-turning growth in the last few years and are looking to further strengthen our management team.They work with leading fortune 500 companies and are strategic analytics partner for many.
They are currently seeking experienced sales executives at Director, Senior Manager and Manager Level to sell their suite of analytics solutions to Retail, CPG, Hospitality, or Technology/Digital clients in the US in line with the agreed business/ sales plan.
- Develop existing and new relationships with key prospect and decision makers, anticipating needs and undertaking actions to exceed expectations
- o This is an individual contributor who can identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales process in US
- Identify organizations and their key decision makers which need analytics services
- Articulate a competitive strategy and highlight benefits of engagements
- Lead the sales process in a consultative fashion and work with SMEs to move leads to RFPs. Support RFPs by offering insights into prospects' business
- Plan and coordinate prospect visits with Senior Management
- Negotiate engagement terms with prospects
- Formulate and lead various marketing and sales campaigns to achieve business goals
- Assess profitable opportunities from leads formulated
- Manage the sales pipeline for the region/vertical
- Experience of 5 to 12 yrs with at least 3 yrs of exp. in Sales/New Business Development
- Experience of Enterprise Sales using Consultative Skills to Retail, CPG, Hospitality, Technology industries in the US
- Prior experience of complex sales such as analytical services/IT services, products or platforms
- Familiarity to application of analytics in CPG/Retail/Hospitality industries
- Hunting abilities to build new relationships with prospects
- Experience of interacting, engaging and selling to VP and higher levels in prospect organizations
- Highly energetic and self motivated person who can easily adapt to unstructured environment
- Effective persuasive skills to negotiate profitable engagements
- Ability to assess profitable and high conversion probability accounts from leads formulated
- Solid Track record of meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets
- Ability to formulate and maintain robust sales pipeline
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Established network of industry contacts preferred
- A bachelor's degree is essential. MBA or other advanced degree is preferred but not required
5% commission on all sales - no cap
OTE $180K to $300K range
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.