Project Manager-Ediscovery and Legal Services
- Minneapolis, MN
Artemis Consultants continues to expand our client base and is representing a brand new client seeking to fill an URGENT need for an E-Discovery Case Manager (this is a project manager role with tech knowledge of databases). This company is a well known and established provider of information services for a variety of industries. This position focuses on the legal and ediscovery division.
This company is a Tier 1 Provider of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. They combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, healthcare, science and media markets.
The eDiscovery Client Manager (ECM) is responsible for overseeing our Client's Managed eDiscovery services. Responsibilities include managing the relationship with customers engaged in their hosted offerings and coordinating with the eDiscovery Processing Partner on every project that involves processing and production of data through the processing partner. This role is responsible for managing multiple aspects of the project, including managing and tracking the flow of client data, setting up review workflows, production management and communications on project status. The eDiscovery Client Manager will be a key member of our client's Support and Services team working to expand their product offerings and providing an end-to-end eDiscovery solution. This role will also provide input for general management, including scheduling, resource allocation, usage projections and reporting, and operational process and procedures. The ECM will develop relationships with customers and processing partners by utilizing excellent communication skills and a high degree of professionalism.
- Managing multiple highly active litigation and eDiscovery projects as primary point of contact for customers and processing partners
- Manage the flow of information affecting the customer's hosted environment, including the process of data loading, review and production
- Ensuring all aspects of client satisfaction, including deadline management, technology support and quality assurance
- Prepare and provide detailed reports to clients on project status
- Consulting with clients on how to best use our technology and services for their particular project
- Assist clients with their eDiscovery review, including review structure and workflow, searching, culling, analysis and productions
- Implement organizational best-practices and processes
- Liaise with professional services, as applicable
- Involvement in various other department initiatives, projects and planning activities
- Responsive and proactive communication to client and internal teams, including outside of business hours
- Work closely with business development and marketing teams to fulfill adoption and better utilization of our hosted solutions
- Assist with technical support escalations for our hosted solutions and communicate status of escalated issues to customers
- Assist in documentation to assist for better product utilization including creating knowledge base articles
- Responsible for adoption and retention hosted customers
- Candidates must have strong project management skills
- working with clients to build project timelines
- execute under the pressure of aggressive deadlines
- develop internal and external resources plans
- manage upgrade schedules against multiple case timelines
- track / communicate client activity / issues both internally and externally
- Have a proficient understanding of document review / discovery and the tools utilized for document review
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal
- work with sales to draft service proposals
- draw-out and explain project timelines
- internally and externally provide clear and succinct project updates
- Be able to manage own time and schedules, and keep client deadline sacred
- Be able to work successfully with different groups within: technical teams, sales teams, marketing, etc.
- Be able to creatively solve client issues - get to 'yes' when the client needs a solution
- Balance between client advocacy and setting appropriate client expectations
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and support the team’s goals above individual goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple tasks through completion
- Ability to take initiative and understand tasks quickly with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow instructions thoroughly while paying attention to detail
- Ability to travel 25%-50%
- 3+ years of litigation or eDiscovery project/client services experience
- Experience with eDiscovery software applications and related services
- Solid Knowledge of data manipulation, data conversion, and data analysis activities in a SQL database to include execution/creation of basic SQL scripts
- understanding of PCs, both hardware and software
- Knowledge of any document review management application like Westlaw CaseLogistix, Ringtail Legal, Concordance, Summation, IPRO or Introspect
Location: Greater Minneapoli, MN area
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.