Director-Regional Sales- Payment and Ecommerce Services
- Cleveland, OH
This company has been a pioneer in the remote payments industry since 1999 and is a branded global leader in enabling authenticated payment transactions in the electronic commerce and remote commerce markets.
Their SaaS software platforms for merchants, banks, processors and transaction supply chain providers create friction-free interoperability among otherwise disparate and incompatible operating systems. These platforms enable technology-neutral authentication across a wide range of applications. The Company's proprietary, patented solutions easily facilitate the addition of new technology for remote distribution channels through a single connection. This allows merchants to securely accept payments from the entire financial transaction ecosystem.
The universe of payments spans from traditional credit and debit card brands like MasterCard and Visa, to established and emerging alternative payment brands like PayPal, Green Dot, and Alipay. In accommodating this growing number of payment brands and methods, and these technology and authentication approaches within legacy infrastructure, this platforms serve as universal switches, supporting virtually all merchant platforms, wallets, processing systems and authentication methodologies.
They are headquartered in the Cleveland Ohio area and services a worldwide customer base from facilities in the United States, Europe and Africa.
This position will report to the Senior Vice President Merchant Services and will be responsible for driving new revenue with medium and small merchants. The Director of Sales will be a responsible and accountable sales executive with sense of urgency for driving the sales efforts in their territory and results of the company through the successful identification, development, close and execution / implementation of new accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate newly signed revenue within key target verticals, Internet Retailer 500, travel and entertainment clients along with other CNP prospects.
- Deliver on previous industry sales expertise in the gateway and payment processing world. Ideal experience would include selling all forms of electronic payment options including cards, eChecks, Paypal and BML.
- Manage a team of regional sales individuals that are remote based
- Manage a team of inside sales Representatives that are based at headquarters
- Report to senior management on team progress.
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts, Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Information Systems or Software Systems.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in consultative selling, i.e. SaaS
- Previous experience providing exceptional customer/client support
- Experience with a CRM preferred, not required
- Someone whose ability to multi-task makes those around him/her yell "Hot Damn! You're good."
- Experience working side-by-side with other operational departments and being the sort of team player everyone loves
- A self-driven professional who knows how to earn trust and keep it
- Working knowledge on the differences between an ISO, acquirer, issuer, gateways and payment schemes is a plus
- Prior experience selling solutions into the card not present client base solutions to merchants a plus
- Key leadership standards include: "passion for winning", valuing people, customer focus, results orientation, creativity and innovation.
Location: HQ - Cleveland (Will offer relocation assistance)
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.