Sr Sales Executive-IT Outsourcing Solutions-Remote Location in OH
- Columbus, OH
The CEO has deemed this to be an extremely important division that is a strategic key to the long term vision of this company. It's a division that will be very visible and will continue to get a lot of attention and investment.
This company has an Information Management division that offers:
Mainframes Services that manages one of the largest mainframe environments in the country, and know exactly how to optimize its mainframe's performance and efficiency.
- Fully Managed: equipped to oversee mainframe processing-including hardware and software.
- Remote Management: equipped to remotely monitor mainframe processing-while hardware and software.
Cloud Services that manage and protect some of the most sensitive data in the world. For cloud solutions, they have enhanced security practices with more than 40 years of infrastructure management experience deliver on-demand computing to business requirements and give peace of mind.
- Cybercrime costs consumers $110 billion a year and affects 1.5 million people each day. It's no surprise that organizations remain cautious about running critical business applications in the cloud.
- Deliver on-demand computing that meets business requirements and gives peace of mind.
- Security: delivers a virtual private data center that is dedicated to each client and is protected.
- Experience across cloud, server and mainframe platforms. Proven operational and delivery processes.
- Can be configured to meet specific requirements.
Server Services that leverage highly standardized, scalable and secure technologies across multiple platforms. Their server experts utilize best-in-class management tools and ITIL processes, and can simplify current server environments.
- Server Management
- Data Storage
- Data Protection
- Network/Security and Compliance
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategically focused on expanding the market share by closing new business accounts.
- Responsible for achieving established financial objectives, sales quotas and goals.
- Targets potential leads through appropriate sales strategies.
- Creates and maintains an updated sales pipeline.
- Engages in extensive prospect communication.
- Leads corporate efforts for new business deals.
- Drives contract negotiations for prospective accounts, including price, terms of sale, service and delivery terms.
- Responsible for new business accrual from initial contact to close.
- Creates and manages sales pipeline.
- Pursues qualified opportunities.
- Meets/exceeds sales quotas and other sales related goals.
- Develops, cultivates and promotes ongoing relationships with prospective clients.
- Drives discussions to higher levels of leadership within organizations.
- Establishes and maintains multiple points of contacts, including the CEO level.
- Engages in extensive client communication, strategic planning and troubleshoots account complications to promote client satisfaction.
- Documents and updates prospect and client 'relationship maps'.
- Establishes and maintains subject matter expertise in offered technologies, verticals and lines of business in order to help align prospective client business needs to products, solutions and services offered through consultation.
- Promotes enterprise-wide rather than niche solutions.
- Consults, advises and educates prospective clients on the merits of the capabilities through demonstrations and presentations.
- Improves awareness of multi-channel integrated marketing solutions.
- Presents compelling purchasing rationales at the appropriate technical granularity.
- Creates value and differentiates our services and products from competitor campaigns.
- Stays informed in latest industry news, trends, products, services, competitors and relevant existing and emerging technologies.
- Collaborates with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Provides insight and strategy regarding wins/losses.
- Documents best practices and case studies and shares industry, deal, and sales best practice' knowledge with sales community.
- Partners with various functional groups to ensure client deliverables are executed within scope, time and budget.
- Collaborates with various functional groups to guarantee appropriate resource allocation.
- 10+ years of Sales Experience.
- 5+ years of IT Sales Experience.
- Experience selling Outsourcing Services.
- Solution selling experience.
- Documented track recording closing 7-8 figure TCV deals.
- Experience selling solutions involving mergers and acquisitions.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding multi-million dollar yearly quotas.
- Proven ability to succeed in high pressure, high stakes atmosphere.
OTE = $250K - $300K (some in this group exceed $400K+)
Location: Remotely located in Ohio
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.