Payroll Manager-Credit-Risk-Financial Services Industry
- Columbus, OH
They are seeking a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
This person will be supporting a rapidly growing division of a large, privately held Columbus based company. This division focuses on supporting P&C insurance companies and how they assess risk by using technology and analytics. In addition to that, they offer a variety of services that include risk management solutions to customers in the business, government and not-for-profit sectors.
Throughout the years this company has grown through acquisition and successful marketing efforts. They offer the most advanced online database and inquiry system currently employed in the credit reporting business. With their innovative technology and diverse portfolio of solutions, they are uniquely qualified to be a trusted resource for for companies with Verification, Credit, Collection, Property and Commercial needs.
Performs a wide variety of record keeping and payroll processing activities advances, and processes. Operates all departmental equipment. Although duties normally follow established procedures, responsibilities may include routine, minor corrections to make documents acceptable for processing. Works under general supervision. Requires 5 years of related experience and requires specific bookkeeping/accounting/payroll training, requires FPC designation, a non-exempt position.
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Compute wages and deductions, and enter data into computers.
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time system.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
● General understanding of principles and procedures for payroll processing, training,compensation
● Tax and record keeping compliance
● Computer knowledge, Accounting Software, Microsoft products: Word, Excel, Access.
● Experience with ADP software systems
● Minimum of 5 years of payroll related processes
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Team player essential
● Requires FPC or CPP
Must have Good Credit
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.