Client Service Manager-Direct Marketing Analytics
- San Francisco, CA
Artemis Consultants has partnered with a rapidly growing, database marketing, research, and analytics service provider that is seeking experienced direct marketers to join their client services team in San Francisco and in Boston. They work with nationwide companies such as direct marketers in the insurance, health, financial services, e-commerce, retail, and membership-based marketing industries.
For three decades, this company has been providing industry leading predictive analytics solutions to Fortune 500 clients. Over thousands of projects, their predictive engine and thousands of models combined with their deep domain expertise in Insurance, Financial Services, Retail and E-commerce, Health Care and Services have led to exceptional outcomes for their clients. In many cases they maintain decades-long relationships with their clients where they have continued to be a trusted, irreplaceable part of their client's marketing organization. They are widely considered to be among the top DM and predictive analytics practitioners in the world.
The client service manager (CSM) is the primary interface between the clients and the company's programming and analytics team in conceiving, pricing, scheduling, executing, and implementing marketing analytic projects that meet the clients' needs. Each service manager is assigned a designated set of clients and also provides back-up to fellow service managers, as needed.
Internally, the CSM reports to the VP of Client Analytics and is the project manager at the center of a dedicated internal team that together delivers the full spectrum of services they offer. As project manager, the CSM is responsible for delivering projects to clients on time, on budget, and at a profit while simultaneously delivering a positive and successful client experience such that deeper engagement is an inherent byproduct of each project.
This vital team member will coordinate and participate in client "discovery" conversations to assess the specific analytical and data needs of a proposed or developing project, s/he will write new client proposals and draft pricing estimates, lead routine project discussions with clients, write project and analytical reports, and present results to our clients both in written and visual/in-person formats.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Support business development team in prospective client meetings
- Secure client NDAs and contracts
- Write Statements of Work (SOWs) for new programs and projects
- Write internal project instructions; document client database builds
- Develop, monitor, and coordinate project schedules
- Maintain all project documentation for auditing, billing, and reference purposes
- Interpret and format client marketing results analysis; written reporting
- Research new marketing lists, as needed; participate in routine meetings and work with brokers to secure new lists and maintain positive relationships with current licensors
The ideal candidate will also bring:
- Strong attention to detail combined with the ability to see the big picture
- A keen sense to grasp the "essence" of a client's problem during meetings, and contribute to the development of an appropriate analytical solution
- Prior client service or account management experience
- Experience in e-mail marketing including lead selection/acquisition, deployment, creative, testing, and results analysis
- Familiarity with relational databases and CRM solutions - functionality, structures, reporting
- Familiarity with market research principals, statistical analysis, building regression models, and/or K-means clustering
Compensation: $100K - $120K Base salary (may go higher based on experience)
Potential bonus & Stock Options - TBD
Locations: San Francisco, CA & Boston, MA
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.