Enterprise Sales Director-Marketing Software-eCommerce-eRetailer
- San Francisco, CA
Artemis Consultants has partnered with a full-service, enterprise software company that provides on-site social commerce solutions that strive to produce the greatest participation by site visitors. By using a Facebook login, they provide meaningful and trackable sales uplift for online brands and retailers, and increased engagement and traffic for media sites. They are seeking a National Sales Executive to market these solutions to the top eRetailers in the country.
This is a full-service, enterprise software company that provides on-site social commerce solutions that strive to produce the greatest participation by site visitors. Serving ecommerce retailers and media sites, they provide meaningful and trackable sales uplift for online brands and retailers. Additionally, they increase customer engagement and traffic for media sites. Founded by social marketing experts they have deep expertise in social commerce, consumer motivation, online marketing, and the intricacies of Facebook and other social networking platforms.
The Sales Director's responsibility is to initiate contact with prospects, identify customer needs, manage the sales cycle and develop and present proposals for solutions to eCommerce, media and brand companies.
The Sales Director will be expected to consistently meet and exceed revenue targets by driving new business and uncovering opportunities for growth in existing accounts. Attractive candidates will have a strong consultative sales approach, a passion for the industry and a relentless ability to move deals to close.
- Drive revenue growth with new and existing customers and consistently meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Navigate whole sales process including prospecting, making initial presentations, understanding business needs, developing proposals, negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Leverage inside sales team to manage new and existing opportunities.
- Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing and Client Services teams to achieve revenue goals.
- Create and/or review sales reports and forecasts, and ongoing status reports
- BA/BS degree required.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a top performing sales executive.
- Proven history of selling enterprise software at price points of $50,000/year or greater.
- Comfort in high energy, hard-working, close-knit team environment. Prefer prior successful experience in start-ups.
- Experience selling new, innovative products.
- Prior success selling into complex environments.
- Good understanding of the eCommerce, retail, and digital marketing ecosystem.
- Strong rolodex in eCommerce preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Compensation: $90K - $125K Base salary (may go higher based on experience)
OTE $170K - $250K+ plus Stock Options!
Locations: San Francisco, CA
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.