- Fairlawn, OH
Ashley Furniture is the #1 Selling Brand of Furniture in the World. Our customers find exceptional value in both the products and services we offer. Selling “Ashley Direct” allows us to sell for up-to 50% less than comparable product brands. Combine the saving with fashion forward beautifully designed showrooms and you will understand why, with 450+ locations, Ashley Furniture IS the Fastest Growing Furniture Retailer in America. Visit www.careers-afhs.com to learn more.
The #1 selling Retail Furniture Store in the U.S.
is NOW HIRING Sales Associates for our
New Hire Orientation Begins Soon!
Ashley Furniture HomeStore, the largest volume furniture retailer in America AND the #1 selling home furniture brand in the World, is seeking positive, professional, friendly, and energeticmen and women who will assist and guide customers with the selection of furniture and decorative accessories needed to complete a room or furnish a home in our high-volume, retail showroom in Fairlawn, OH.
- Greet customers in a retail showroom setting and demonstrate in-depth knowledge
- of products and services
- Help promote the continued success of the Ashley brand
- Contribute to not only your own success, but the success of all fellow team members
Our sales associates come from a variety of backgrounds; ranging from those with general retail sales backgrounds to those with a passion for design but no previous selling experience, to seasoned sales professionals or college graduates. Success does not hinge on previous furniture selling experience.
In addition you will need:
- A confident & outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- The ability to communicate with a diverse group of people & excellent listening
- Self-motivation and passion about providing a “Crazy Good” experience to all customers
- Strong salesmanship & presentation skills
- The ability to work a full-time retail schedule
- An entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter mentality
- The ability to multi-task and efficiently
- Basic computer literacy
Some of the benefits a full time sales consultant is eligible to receive include:
- Bonuses and Incentive Pay
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision Contributions
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Short and Long-term Disability
- PAID TIME OFF
- A Very Generous Employee Discount Program
- …And More!!!
$12/Hour + Commission
Unlimited earning potential!
Our sales associates’ earnings are directly related to the amount of time, energy, & effort put in.
Historically associates earn between $38,000 -$45,000 per year, with those giving greater effort easily earning $50,000-$60,000+.
Opportunity - This is not just a job – it’s a career! Our work environment is social, upbeat and fun.
Advancement opportunities are available.
Training - We invest in you! Never sold before? Our training program consists of classroom instruction, hands on learning and time on the sales floor designed to give you an overview of life as an Ashley HomeStore Sales Associate. You’ll receive training on products, sales, business practices and computer technology. Every new sales associate receives customized training. This is an opportunity to run your own business while leveraging the resources of the #1 name in furniture.
Culture - We place value on integrity, teamwork and positive attitudes. We provide an environment that rewards performance and is A Great Place to Work!
Let some of our employees tell you.
“The atmosphere is one of family and mutual respect. It enables us to function efficiently as a team creating a positive energy that is evident to our customers.”
–Scott Geibig, Selling Sales Manager, Johnstown, PA, team member since 2011
“Ashley Furniture HomeStore has given me a chance to grow as a sales associate; challenging me to be responsible for my relationship with customers. I know I am in control of my paycheck, and it is in my hands to increase it.”
-Angel Isaac, Sales Associate, Olean, NY, team member since 2011
“After 10 years of working for Ashley Furniture HomeStore, I still find it very rewarding to be an integral part in helping customers make the best buying decision.”
–Lydia Van Atta, Sales Associate, Horseheads, NY, team member since 2002
* Please attach a resume to be considered for this position.