- Orchard Park, NY
Ashley Furniture is the #1 Selling Brand of Furniture in the World. Our customers find exceptional value in both the products and services we offer. Selling “Ashley Direct” allows us to sell for up-to 50% less than comparable product brands. Combine the saving with fashion forward beautifully designed showrooms and you will understand why, with 500+ locations, Ashley Furniture IS the Fastest Growing Furniture Retailer in America. Visit www.careers-afhs.com to learn more about us.
The #1 Furniture retailer in the U.S. is NOW HIRING
Full-Time Sales Associates in Amherst, NY!
Ashley Furniture HomeStore, the largest volume furniture retailer in America AND the #1 selling home furniture brand in the World, is seeking positive, professional, friendly, and energetic women and men who will assist and guide customers with the selection of furniture and decorative accessories needed to complete a room or furnish a home in our high-volume, retail showroom in Amherst, NY.
Top 5 Reasons to work at Ashley Furniture HomeStore:
Entrepreneurial Culture Compensation Structure that Rewards Performance
Excellent Opportunity for Growth Ongoing Investment in Career Development
Strong Company Values, Goals, & Ethics
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of products while providing a "Crazy Good" experience to all customers
- Help promote the continued success of the Ashley brand
- Contribute to your own success as well as the success of all fellow team members
It is not about where you went to school or your previous role; it is about your drive, desire and ambition to succeed. Our sales associates come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from:
- Those with general retail sales
- A passion for design but no previous selling experience
- Seasoned sales professionals or college graduates
What we are looking for:
- A confident & outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- The ability to communicate with a diverse group of people & excellent listening
- Self-motivation and passionate, customer service oriented seeking to exceed customer expectations
- Well-spoken & able to conduct dynamic sales presentations
- The ability to work a full-time retail schedule
- An entrepreneurial spirit; a self-starter mentality
- The ability to multi-task efficiently
- Basic computer literacy
What Ashley Furniture HomeStore can do for you:
- Bonuses and Incentive Pay
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision Contributions
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Short and Long-term Disability
- PAID TIME OFF
- A Very Generous Employee Discount Program
- …And More!!!
Unlimited earning potential! Industry-leading compensation!
Our sales associates’ earnings are directly related to the amount of time, energy, & effort put in.
Historically associates earn between $40,000 -$55,000 per year, with those giving greater effort easily earning $55-$70.
Opportunity - This is not just a job – it’s a career! Our work environment is social, upbeat and fun.
Advancement opportunities are available as we continue to grow and add new showrooms.
Training - We invest in you! Never sold before? Our training program consists of classroom instruction, hands on learning and time on the sales floor designed to give you an overview of life as an Ashley HomeStore Sales Associate. You’ll receive training on products, sales, business practices and computer technology. Every new sales associate receives up to 8 weeks, customized, PAID training. This is an opportunity to run your own business while leveraging the resources of the #1 name in furniture.
Culture - We place extreme value on integrity, teamwork, and positive attitudes. We provide an environment that rewards performance and is A Great Place to Work. Visit www.careers-afhs.com to learn more about us.
Let some of our employees tell you.
“The atmosphere is one of family and mutual respect. It enables us to function efficiently as a team creating a positive energy that is evident to our customers.”
–Scott Geibig, Selling Sales Manager, Johnstown, PA, team member since 2011
“Ashley Furniture HomeStore has given me a chance to grow as a sales associate; challenging me to be responsible for my relationship with customers. I know I am in control of my paycheck, and it is in my hands to increase it.”
-Angel Isaac, Sales Associate, Olean, NY, team member since 2011
“After 10 years of working for Ashley Furniture HomeStore, I still find it very rewarding to be an integral part in helping customers make the best buying decision.”
–Lydia Van Atta, Sales Associate, Horseheads, NY, team member since 2002
* Please attach a resume to be considered for this career opportunity.
Resumes in Word or PDF format ONLY will be accepted.