Product Specialists/Sales Executive
- Fairfield, NJ
At Ashley Furniture HomeStore, we’re committed to making beautiful home furnishings affordable. We became the top furniture brand in the world based on one simple, but powerful idea: to give you more value for your money. Our staff is committed to excellence in all we do. We provide the best value in home furnishings backed by superior service before, during, and after the sale. By maintaining our core values of honesty and integrity, we've made Ashley Furniture Homestore a great place to work and shop.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is the #1 selling furniture brand in North America! We spend millions of dollars on local, regional and national advertising that drives traffic and generates opportunities for our associates to meet their income and professional development goals. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive bonus, benefit and commission packages for qualified applicants
Ashley Furniture HomeStores – Sales Professionals
Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Metro NY/NJ is a great place to work and shop!
We offer personal and professional growth along with the best compensation plan in the furniture industry – commissions plus up to $400 a week in performance bonuses alone! Our comprehensive compensation package gives you uncapped earning potential!
So if you LOVE working with Customers and have Drive, come join our TEAM...
We currently have career opportunities to join the #1 selling brand in North America!
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is hiring entrepreneurial, friendly, enthusiastic professionals to join our sales team. If you are passionate about what you do and are driven to succeed, don’t miss the opportunity to join our next sales class!
We offer the best compensation package in the furniture industry.
- Our Product Specialists earn an average of 17% more than sales associates at our key competitors.
- Begin your career with up to 12 weeks of guaranteed earnings.
- Up to $400 a week in additional bonuses.
- No wait period to benefit from earned commissions - commissions paid weekly on orders paid in full.
At Ashley Furniture HomeStore, our staff is committed to excellence in everything we do. We provide the best value in home furnishings backed by superior service before, during and after the sale. By maintaining our core values of honesty and integrity, we’ve made Ashley Furniture HomeStore a great place to work and shop. Come and join our team!
- Greet customers and provide a professional and welcoming sales experience
- Conduct sales consultations, present and discuss home furnishing product options and help customers select home furnishing pieces that best suit their needs
- Market new sales and promotions
- Research competition in order to gain knowledge of products, pricing and promotions
- Assist customers in financing, purchasing and delivery
- Follow up with customers on special requests
- Deliver top notch service to every customer, build customer loyalty and acquire referrals
- Increase knowledge of products, sales techniques and promotions through ongoing training, mentoring and professional development
- High school diploma or GED. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Enthusiastic with a passion for great customer service
- Focused on achieving results; persistent and detail oriented
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with customers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Able to work well as a member of a sales team
- Comfortable working with computers
- Able to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays and special sales events
Prior sales or retail furniture experience is not required! We provide you with a two-week paid training program that will equip you with the tools and skills you need to be successful.
As a valued Ashley Associate, you will receive:
- Guaranteed base salary for up to twelve weeks
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Company paid vacation time
- Company paid personal/sick time
- Company paid holidays
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Ashley “CARES” employee assistance program
- Generous employee discount
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continuous mentoring and training
At Ashley Furniture HomeStore, we are committed to making beautiful home furnishings affordable. We became the top furniture brand in the world based on one simple, but powerful idea: to give you more value for your money. The Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Metro New York and New Jersey have been recognized by Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. for the last six years as one of the top performing HomeStore groups in the country.
Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Metro New York and New Jersey is committed to partnering with and giving back to our community. We support Ashley’s A Hope to Dream program that provides mattresses to children in need along with several community partners in our local areas.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested Candidates please apply @ Careers@AshleyNE.com.