Senior Director/Account Executive Client Services
- 4010 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Aspire Financial Services, LLC is a leading service provider of smart retirement solutions. Serving the industry for over 12 years with a conflict-free, open-architecture retirement planning management system, Aspire offers the most extensive capabilities nationwide for all plan types [401(k), 403(b), 457, IRA, and Defined Benefit] and all retirement plan stakeholders. Aspire provides a best-in-class technology-enabled portfolio of pre-defined or highly customizable smart retirement solutions with private-label branding options through its proprietary technology platform and strategic partnerships. Aspire links the retirement planning community together to deliver smart solutions for any plan type independent of average account balance or plan size—enabling our partners and customers with strong economic value and competitive advantage through a cost-effective transparent pricing structure and fully built operational model.
The Director of Service is responsible for the supervision, performance management and growth of an assigned service team. They provide management oversight for the day-to-day support of all account service functional activities and targeted initiatives. Ensures Aspire is consistently meeting and or exceeding service quality, productivity and financial metrics. Serves as a key member of the Management team and provides industry insight, input and support in defining, developing and executing Aspire's service strategies, as well as operational and financial objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Team Management
• Coach and mentor Relationship Managers and Senior Relationship Managers to deliver exemplary customer service and deliver on key metrics related to overall client satisfaction, retention and growth
• Develop and maintain an appropriate and cost-effective team structure that supports the needs of the business.
• Supervise recruitment, development and retention of the AM team.
• Conducts regular staff reviews and provides ongoing coaching and development to the team with all correspondence documented
2. Service & Support:
• Develop and cultivate relationships with all key channel relationships, clients, elite advisors, TPA’s and top tier plans within their assigned territory
• Work with departmental management to continually identify, define, monitor and ensure all key performance metrics meet or exceed expectations.
• Ensure continuous delivery of quality customer service through oversight of service levels
• Implement and maintain client feedback framework to provide insight and visibility to identify service delivery and support improvement opportunities.
• Establish and facilitate strong communication with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities to cross-sell solutions to existing clients.
• Participate in UAT process for systems enhancements and insure Relationship Managers are aware of changes for client communications and support.
• Partner with key internal units to develop account management strategies, resolve issues and streamline processes.
• On a quarterly basis, present updates regarding the plan health and status’ of “at risk” relationships to Sr. Leadership
3. Client Retention & Growth:
• Lead the sales development strategies and efforts including, but not limited to, continuous introduction of the full suite of services and programs to significantly increase awareness and growth opportunities.
• Partner with Sales and the Implementation teams to cultivate and facilitate the on-boarding of new channel and BPO relationships throughout all phases of the engagement cycle, including but not limited to:
• Define and facilitate due diligence and discovery process.
• Develop and execute a full-scale implementation and transition plan.
• Create and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews for key clients
• Track project milestones using appropriate tools.
• Identify and coordinates implementation of internal and external resources to define project objectives.
• Manage project scopes, goals and deliverables that support the business strategy in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Act as a facilitator between the groups to resolve issues.
• Ensure consistent and frequent communication of project status to stakeholders.
4. Leadership & Strategy:
• Translate business strategy and objectives into tangible goals for the Relationship Managers.
• Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and prices. Advise, counsel and educate executives and management on the competitive or financial impact.
• Demonstrate Aspire'sRetirement’s core values and customer service standards with the over-arching theme of placing the client’s needs, first
• BS in related field required; MBA in related field desired
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years broad based operational experience within the financial services industry (preferably retirement) with demonstrated results in the execution of relationship strategies, including a proven track record of identifying, developing and nurturing strategic partnerships
• History of collaborating closely and effectively with delivery, operations and practice teams in business development, relationship management and competency building scenarios
• Possesses deep financial services and retirement industry expertise; heavily steeped in front, middle and back office processes
• Travel up to 25%
• Experience and track record of closing new business through strategic outsourcing engagements and partnerships with C-level buyers.
• Sitting, typing and computer monitor viewing for extended periods. Occasional lifting to 40 pounds. Must be able to type and perform repetitive key strokes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.