Senior Frontend Engineer
- 43, Residency Rd, Srinivas Nagar, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025, India
- Employees can work remotely
Assembly's top priority is to make work fun, meaningful, and save you time along the way. We all have inefficiencies in our work and we believe that with automation and bringing all your work management into one place - we can accomplish that goal. Whether you're trying to complete a task, create a task, prep for a one-on-one, give someone recognition, find a document, check what your team is focusing on, or run a quick survey - Assembly has a workflow for that.
Our team is now over 30 people and growing rapidly. We're well funding from some of the best VCs in the US, including Home-brew, Wonder Ventures, Acadian Ventures, and other strategic angels. Our revenue consistently has grown 10% to 20% month over month and we continue to attract big customers like StubHub, Coca Cola, Quest Nutrition, and thousands more.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you'll be working on a distributed team with diverse skills across the tech stack. We build features, enhancements, experiments, and deliver sustainable, quality software in an agile environment.
What you'll help us achieve:
- Write, test, instrument, document, and maintain quality software.
- Review code and provide thoughtful, constructive feedback for your team.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Design, and other developers to build new features.
- Analyze how your features are performing in production to learn and make the product better
- Support a highly available service.
Who you are:
- Have deep expertise in ReactJS & its internals
- Have experience in profiling, Monitoring, and improving front-end performance.
- Have high empathy in everything you do
- Have built web experiences and systems at scale
- Enjoy and thrive in a remote-first, distributed work culture
- Are highly self-directed and take initiative to go above and beyond expectations
- Value clear written and verbal communication
- Able to pick up new concepts quickly and put them into practice
- Use data to validate your hypotheses and inform your decision making
- You enjoy automating and scaling
- You believe in simplicity over complexity
- You value agility and the ability to shift focus quickly
- You value products over projects
- You’re more focused on outcomes than output
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with complex data structures and data architecture.
- Experience with automated integration testing and test automation.
- Security by Design, and Privacy by Design principles.
- Have more than 5 years of experience as a developer focused on frontend technologies
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.