Senior Backend Engineer
- 43, Residency Rd, Srinivas Nagar, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025, India
- Employees can work remotely
Assembly's top priority is to make work fun, meaningful, and save you time along the way. We all have inefficiencies in our work and we believe that with automation and bringing all your work management into one place - we can accomplish that goal. Whether you're trying to complete a task, create a task, prep for a one-on-one, give someone recognition, find a document, check what your team is focusing on, or run a quick survey - Assembly has a workflow for that.
Our team is now over 30 people and growing rapidly. We're well funding from some of the best VCs in the US, including Home-brew, Wonder Ventures, Acadian Ventures, and other strategic angels. Our revenue consistently has grown 10% to 20% month over month and we continue to attract big customers like StubHub, Coca Cola, Quest Nutrition, and thousands more.
We are looking for Senior Backend Engineer, to join our team and contribute to the evolving Assembly product offering. This person will report directly to our VP of Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product.
- Guide and lead Architecture decisions. Drive changes to scale Assembly’s Infrastructure 10x and beyond
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean reusable code to develop functional web applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Design, build and operate Assembly’s APIs with a focus on performance and reliability.
Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
At Assembly, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.