Commercial Quality Assurance Review Analyst
- Grand Junction, CO
AVM has maintained a thoroughly screened and vigilantly trained Realtor base. AVM has spent almost two decades recruiting and training the most ethical, knowledgeable and capa...ble Realtors from across the nation. Our REPPS (Real Estate Professional Partners) must complete an online webinar to ensure they will meet our very high quality standards. Our outstanding Realtor base combined with our exceptional assignment, follow-up, and quality assurance processes results in the best valuation products available in the industry.
What truly sets AVM apart from other companies is our ability to provide our clients with unique business solutions. We provide our clients the option of completely customizing our products and services to fit their needs. This includes modifying any of our forms to meet a new regulatory requirement or investor’s specification, assigning orders to your preferred Realtor list, or even creating an entirely new product that will fit your collateral valuation and budget needs.
To learn more please visit our website at www.assetval.com.
Asset Valuation & Marketing, Inc. provides professional nationwide valuation products such as Broker Price Opinions (BPO’s) & Property Inspections to the financial services industry. Commercial Quality Assurance Analysts review Broker’s Price Opinions, also known as Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), to ensure they meet our clients’ quality assurance standards. Working with real estate professional across the country to construct strongly supported commercial property valuations and analyze each valuation to ensure its quality, accuracy and integrity.
AVM, Inc. is seeking reliable, self-motivated individuals with experience in analyzing and valuing real commercial property. Full and part time positions are available. Must be responsible, conscientious, organized, detail oriented, and possess very strong analytical skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure each CMA meets quality standards and requirements, outlined by the client
- Follow up on orders that did not meet quality standards
- Improve vendor relations through outstanding customer service
- Facilitate the completion of strongly supported valuations
- Reconcile variances in value from previous commercial CMAs
- Comply with special instructions on specific orders
- Train agents as needed
- Contributing positively to a team/company morale and spirit
Required Job Related Skills:
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong analytical and ethical capacity
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Creative problem solving, researching and investigation abilities
- Ability to multi task and deal with numerous interruptions
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Manage time, stress, and conflict efficiently
- Be effective, productive and reliable
- Familiarity with various MLS system
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Real estate/appraisal/mortgage license
- 2 years of recent experience in commercial real estate is mandatory
- Exceptional computer and phone skills
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com
Only applicants with the required educational background need apply. Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org