Accounts Payable Specialist I-Disconnect
- Richardson, TX
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
The Accounts Payable Specialist I-Disconnect is responsible for researching various sources to verify the status of utility invoices received in order to determine payment. Identify root cause for pertaining to the invoices for resolution and minimization of volume.
Job Details and Responsibilities
· Check source documents for accuracy.
· Review prescribed databases to accurately capture payment information.
· Contact customer vendors for verification of account balance and payment.
· Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
· Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required.
· Transcribe information into required electronic format.
· Maintain accurate production metrics.
· Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
· Comply with data integrity and security policies.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
· Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.).
· Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling,etc.) at a proficient level.
· Professional ommunication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
· Interpretation and completion of verbal and/or written instructions at a proficient level.
· Self-motivated,proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
· Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
Education and Experience
· High School Diploma or GED Required
· 0– 3 years of directly related or closely related experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.