- Richardson, TX
Delivering unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to communities worldwide.
The Delinquency Specialist I position is responsible for processing delinquencies for homeowners associations. This is an accounting support position in a fast paced centralized accounting services environment providing financial services to community associations throughout North America.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Set up and maintain delinquency statuses.
• Implementing delinquencies on a structured systematic approach per Association policy.
• Understand and explain account activity.
• Generate delinquency notices, export, and upload file to Print House.
• Review and approve Print House proofs.
• Prepare Lien and Release of Lien Notifications.
• Prepare attorney/collection agency packages.
• Enter reimbursable charges.
• Point of contact for collection attorney or agency.
• Interact with branch staff on status of accounts.
• Complete delinquency activities per policies, such as lien filings, title searches, and credit bureau filings.
• Manage late fees and late interest set up by branch in C3 association.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Perform calculations and analysis used in basic accounting.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
• Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.).
• Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
• Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
• Professional customer service skills.
• Interpretation and completion of verbal and/or written instructions at a proficient level.
• Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
• Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• 0 – 3 years of directly related or closely related experience
• Prior mortgage/ process flow/ delinquent account background preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.