Assistant Community Manager
- Colorado Springs, CO
Delivering unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to communities worldwide.
Associa is always seeking talented individuals to join our team. We are always interested in networking and speaking to qualified candidates about opportunities.
The Assistant Community Manager, works alongside licensed Community Managers in the management of a portfolio of community associations. Join our team of local and dedicated industry experts. If you are a detail-oriented and customer focused professional, we will assist you in obtaining industry licensing. This is a great opportunity to start your career in a new field or enhance your knowledge in property management.
- Provide primary contact for homeowners and residents via phone calls, voice mails, email, faxes, and walk-ins.
- Issue service requests as directed to maintenance or contractors.
- Maintain covenant control database and deliver notices to Association Members.
- Maintain client files.
- Assist the Community Manager and team as directed.
- Associates Degree Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 0 -- 3 years of Community Association experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.