Regional Director of Field Service
- San Diego, CA
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
This position will be responsible for increasing branch revenue year over year.
- Work in conjunction with the regional SVP’s carrying out directions and objectives of leadership
- Apply knowledge and skills to create and implement new processes to perpetuate this goal.
- Direct, train and implement new policies to increase efficiency of resources, revenue and profit.
- Empower local offices with the proper tools and training to increase market share within each branch office.
- Manage the integration and operations of local and regional field service departments
- Supervise all employees assigned to the field service division in the region
- Implement new processes in each branch
- Implement a training program to increase customer service, quality and meet OSHA requirements
- Monitor the development of branch operations
- Provide knowledge and resource to branch locations to help meet objectives
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience in the residential association management industry, with a good working knowledge of field services.
- Must be able to travel overnight, up to 50% of the time.
- Must have ability to plan, schedule, and review the work and performance of others in a manner conducive to proficient performance and high morale.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solving ability.
- Multi-Task Oriented.
- Organizational Skills.
- Thorough understanding of budgets and budgeting.
- Develop and implement strategic plans.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be adaptable to changing technology and systems.
- Adequate growth of market share for the field service division.
- Increase in efficiency among the division.
- Increase revenue year over year for the division.
- Increase customer service ratings among managers and clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.