Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Miami, FL
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
This Accounts Receivable Supervisor position is for Associa's South Florida Branch, CSI Management Services. CSI Management Services is a boutique property management provider that works exclusively with Luxury High Rise and Mid Rise Condominiums and Developer Properties.
Position Weekly Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm (Start and finish time is flexible)
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor’s main purpose is to perform the following tasks and to process all Accounts Receivable work coming from client sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accounts Receivable Function – In charge of timely processing of all receivables for Client Associations utilizing company selected Accounting Software and Tools. (Currently Jenark accounting system)
- Supervise Accounts Receivable (A/R) staff.
- Manage association processing calendar/schedule.
- Confirm timeliness of processing by accounts receivable clerks
- Maintain cash reports for tracking key performance indicators (KPI)
- Develop and train staff to meet department requirements
- Responsible for supervision and performance of staff in AR including performance reviews, disciplinary action and hiring
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Titles: AR Supervisor OR A/R Supervisor
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable processing role (Prefer 5+ years of AR experience in a technical role involving ACH review and accurate processing)
- Must have a minimum or one year of Supervisor or Manager level experience (will look at strong processor candidates that do not have the supervisor experience provided they have Residential Property Management experience including Coupon prep & mail-outs and accurate ACH processing)
- Being proficient in Jenark Accounting Software and Jenark Accounts Receivable Module is a strong plus but will consider experience with similar AR Software.
- Prefer Accounting support experience in a Property Management environment (Residential or Commercial with Residential preferred)
- Must have strong attention to detail with history of accurate accounting support
- Must have adequate understanding of accounting principles and methods
- Must have a sense or urgency and process A/R work as it comes in vs. holding for later and potentially delaying AR or causing double payments or incorrect account issues.
- Must be a team player and have a willingness to help out where needed
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor must have developed language skills to the point to be able to:
- Read and interpret documents in English such as invoices, requests for payment, etc.
- Write correspondence letters and emails
- Ability to speak effectively in English before groups such as customers or employees.
- A Bilingual individual with English/Spanish speaking and reading/writing would be helpful, but not necessarily required.
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor must have sufficient computer skills that will allow them to be able to use, in a proficient manner, all Company-issued software programs implemented at the corporate office, including but not limited to the following:
- Jenark Property Management Accounting Software
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.