- Miami, FL
Delivering unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to communities worldwide.
This Administrative Receptionist position is for Associa's South Florida Branch, CSI Management Services. CSI Management Services is a boutique property management provider that works exclusively with Luxury High Rise and Mid Rise Condominiums and Developer Properties.
LOCATION: CSI Corporate Office on Biscayne Blvd and 28th
Position Weekly Schedule: 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
The Administrative Receptionist supports and assists general office activities and projects with administrative tasks as well as provides customer service support. Under moderate supervision, work may involve contact with condo residents and board members and requires an individual that is well-spoken, customer service-oriented, and can multi-task at a quick pace.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Professionally greet and direct all visitors.
- Professionally answer the phone and direct all calls accordingly.
- Assist with special administrative projects.
- Assist with New Hire Paperwork including translation of documents written in English to candidates that have Spanish as their first language.
- Screen incoming general messages within email and phone mail systems and distribute accordingly.
- Assist with mail handling per client and company policies.
- Ensure that lobby area is kept neat and clean at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a high school diploma and 2-4 years of directly related clerical or administrative support experience and must have experience with new hire paperwork processing (W4, I-9, Etc.)
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, scanner, phone systems, etc.).
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- High School Diploma or GED Required, some college preferred
- 2 – 4 years of directly related or closely related experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.