- Fort Worth, TX
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
Associa -Omni Residences has an immediate opening for a part-time Concierge to work in Downtown Fort Worth, TX.
***Part-time concierge hours: Sunday 6am-2pm and Monday 2pm-10pm.
Must be able to work holidays, evenings and weekends. Additional hours are available but not regularly scheduled. (covering other team members out on PTO).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Welcomes homeowners/guests/vendors/new customers to facility.
- Must be able to valet a car occasionally.
- Performs various administrative/managerial tasks in support of facility's mission.
- Creates a positive experience for homeowners and guests by attending to needs and answering questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
- High school diploma High School Diploma or GED Required
- 0 – 3 years of directly related or closely related experience
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Valid TX Driver’s License
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.