- Fort Collins, CO
Delivering unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to communities worldwide.
The Community Director is responsible for administrative operations and supervision of a branch to include training, supervising and evaluating staff and office operations. The Community Director participates in departmental committees and manage different structures, and, thus, the specific duties and responsibilities will vary. The communities are made up of single family homes, town homes and mid-rises.
- Provide oversight in general operations of the branch.
- Monitor performance of staff and office operations.
- Establish positive relationships with stakeholders and other vendors at branch level.
- Assist with management of strategic planning, business development, and fiscal operations at the branch level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Needs to have CAM licensing in Colorado
- 5 - 7 years of Management and/or Supervisory experience required
- 3 – 7 years of Community Association experience and Portfolio Management experience preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at an expert level.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at an expert level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.