- Sun Lakes, AZ
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
Housekeepers are responsible for keeping the common areas clean by picking up trash, sweeping, and mopping, as well as cleaning bathrooms and ensuring they are fully stocked with toilet paper, paper towels, and soap. Housekeepers also complete a number of other functions, such as cleaning windows, vacuuming, dusting, and emptying trash.
Sunday - Thursday: 4:30am - 1:00pm
- Clean assigned areas including furniture, telephones, fixtures, walls, windows, window sills, blinds and vents.
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum all common area floors, restrooms and break areas.
- Clean restroom facilities and replenish supplies.
- Maintains common area floors including, washing hard surface flooring, vacuuming carpets and rugs, washing carpets and rugs, cleaning tile grout, etc.
- Maintains common area walls, windows, and doors including, cleaning and washing windows
- Responsible for maintaining the appropriate level of sanitation and using the correct cleaning supplies for assigned areas.
- Empty all bathroom trash receptacles and transport trash to disposal area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have 1+ years prior experience working as a Housekeeper, Janitor or Cleaner with great customer service skills.
- Knowledge of equipment/cleaning chemicals associated with custodial trades.
- Interpretation and completion of verbal and/or written instructions at a proficient level.
- Must be reliable and on-time
- Must be a team player and be able to work with little supervision
- Polite with experience working in a customer service environment
- Must have excellent time management skills and work ethic to get daily job tasks done on time each day
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Must have Reliable transportation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NOTE: SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO GO FOR A DRUG TEST AND COMPLETE A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.