Senior Software Developer
- Richardson, TX
Delivering unsurpassed association management services to communities since 1979, Associa leads the industry operating more than 180 branch offices across North America and employing 10,000 team members dedicated to serving nearly five million residents who are part of the Associa family. With unrivaled industry expertise, safeguarded finances and trailblazing innovation, Associa provides solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more go to www.associaonline.com.
We are looking for a full stack software developer that is ready to come in and help lead a transformation of the technology services within a growing organization. This individual will need to be able to design new systems, build modern mobile and web applications, and innovate in the DevOps and cloud spaces. We are building a team that solves complex problems, creates new ways of engaging with our customers, leverages technology to improve efficiency, and ultimately disrupts our industry.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead design sessions
- Lead new technology introductions, including research and exploration of new technologies
- Own solutions (including coding) throughout the SDLC process, including following best practices for continuous integration and delivery of code
- Mentor more junior developers in design patterns, service abstraction, queuing services, dependency injection, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5 – 7 years of directly related or closely related experience
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Web technologies, including Angular, responsive design, RESTful services, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to manage completion of assigned deliverables
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player
- Microsoft-based programming languages and technologies, including .NET Core, C#, Xamarin, ASP.NET/MVC, WebAPI, and SQL Server
- Cloud technologies, focused primarily on AWS services, hosted testing, and deployment providers. Experience with Node.js and NoSQL databases, particularly on AWS, is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.