Senior Software Developer
- Richardson, TX
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
We are looking for a full stack software developer that is ready to come in and help lead a transformation of the technology services within a growing organization. This individual will need to be able to design new systems, build modern mobile and web applications, and innovate in the DevOps and cloud spaces. We are building a team that solves complex problems, creates new ways of engaging with our customers, leverages technology to improve efficiency, and ultimately disrupts our industry.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead design sessions
- Lead new technology introductions, including research and exploration of new technologies
- Own solutions (including coding) throughout the SDLC process, including following best practices for continuous integration and delivery of code
- Mentor more junior developers in design patterns, service abstraction, queuing services, dependency injection, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5 – 7 years of directly related or closely related experience
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Web technologies, including Angular, responsive design, RESTful services, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to manage completion of assigned deliverables
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player
- Microsoft-based programming languages and technologies, including .NET Core, C#, Xamarin, ASP.NET/MVC, WebAPI, and SQL Server
- Cloud technologies, focused primarily on AWS services, hosted testing, and deployment providers. Experience with Node.js and NoSQL databases, particularly on AWS, is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.