Code Enforcement Specialist
- Chantilly, VA
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
The Code Enforcement Specialist an active role in achieving long-term customer satisfaction in the context of Community Association relationships. Specific responsibilities will vary with designated communities and may include, but are not limited to: Inspecting properties for maintenance, landscaping, and compliance issues and accurately recording and reporting findings.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Schedule and perform systematic property maintenance inspections to maintain or achieve minimum property standards.
• Notify responsible parties of code issues given in writing, by phone, in person and electronically.
• Respond to and investigate allegations of violations of codes to determine validity of complaints.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures and forms.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
- Must be comfortable driving in a car for over 6 hours per day doing Inspections
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.