- Seattle, WA
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
Associa's Sales organization is looking for a Business Development Manager to drive new business sales of Associa's HOA Management services. The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing expectations, hitting sales goals and developing new business solutions for their organizations. They are in charge of creating effective sales business plans to generate more revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction. They work well with other company managers to oversee the progress of business development in the Bellevue and Seattle, WA areas.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify and develop new and existing referral sources to develop successful referring relationships.
- Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets.
- Achieve revenue goals.
- Maintain good working relationships with existing clients previously to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
- Flexibility to work 1 evening a week (as needed) for sales presentations is critical.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of sales experience required; experience selling a service or relationship selling is highly preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tool highly desired
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 2+ years of Community Management, HOA, Condominium Management or closely related industry experience highly desired.
- Knowledge of single family and high rise construction and development highly desired
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at an expert level.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.