Business Development Manager
- Bellevue, WA
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing expectations and developing business solutions for their organizations. They are in charge of creating effective business plans to generate more revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction. Some of their main duties include brainstorming with other business development staff to define the scope of the project, review requirements, and approve timeframes. They work well with other company managers to oversee the progress of business development.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify and develop new and existing referral sources to develop successful referring relationships.
- Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets.
- Achieve revenue goals.
- Maintain good working relationships with existing clients previously to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at an expert level.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
- Sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 2+ years of directly related or closely related experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.