Server / Wait Staff
- Wesley Chapel, FL
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
Associa is seeking Wait Staff (Food Servers) to work in our newly renovated, beautiful Country Club Bar and Restaurant facility in San Antonio, FL 33576.
Under supervision of the Food and Beverage Manager; the server’s primary function is prompt, efficient and professional service to our customers. The wait staff’s primary function is the service of food and beverage. The server should, at all times, present a friendly, courteous and helpful attitude. Food handling certificates are required.
The Wait Staff provides the utmost in customer service with attention to detail and customer needs, and immediate attention to each guest upon seating.
• Describes specials of the day to the members & guests. Answers questions regarding any menu item and offers
suggestions of menu items when appropriate.
• Takes food and beverage orders from members & guests and delivers promptly.
• Follows-up with guest within 3 minutes to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items as needed.
• Participates in all pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
• Maintains organized workstation and completes all assigned side work duties.
• Accountable for all checks and all credit card & cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
• Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering orders.
• Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service. food delivery and general service
• Practices tray service for all food and beverage service.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Practices the requirement of regular and reliable attendance and good timekeeping.
• Performs other duties as required.
•Knowledge of approved sanitation methods.
•Sanitation Training and Alcohol Awareness Training.
•Ability to work effectively as part of a team with employees, customers and vendors.
•Maintain a professional attitude, and effectively work with vendors, homeowners, outside customers and all levels of staff.
•Resolve conflicts and problems expeditiously, courteously and tactfully.
•Effectively communicate in English both orally and in writing.
•High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or at least 6 months related experience in a similar establishment ; or equivalent combination of education and required experience.
•May be required occasionally to attend functions and work a flexible schedule that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
· Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages.
•Variable Hours: May be required occasionally to attend functions and work a flexible schedule that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays