Accounts Receivable Receipts Specialist
- Richardson, TX
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
The Accounts Receivable Receipts Specialist will receive, deposit and post receivables for clients. This is an accounting support position in a fast paced centralized accounting services environment providing financial services to community associations throughout North America. Candidates for this position must meet Associa’s credit requirements.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Upload Stop/Go file to lockbox providers’ website.
• Retrieve or receive and process daily lockbox files and work exceptions.
• Retrieve or receive and process daily E-Check/credit card payments.
• Resolve lockbox, E-Check and credit card file exceptions.
• Manage multiple depositing accounts and processes.
• Receive and decision owner assessment payments received at Shared Services Center.
• Prepare communications to owners requesting redirection of payments to lockbox (if applicable).
• Receive, post and deposit miscellaneous income.
• Process deposits utilizing Remote Data Capture (RDC) equipment and software.
• Prepare and submit deposit for non-RDC banks.
• Maintain daily tracking forms.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of working with banks and multiple entities.
• Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures (US GAAP).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
• Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
• Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
• Professional customer service skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
• Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• 0 – 3 years of directly related or closely related experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.