- Jacksonville, FL
Building and managing successful communities for morethan 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management withover 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the UnitedStates, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based inDallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meetthe unique needs of clients across the world with customized services andsolutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn moreabout Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.comor www.associacares.com.
The Administrative Receptionist supports and assists general office activities and projects with administrative tasks as well as provides customer service support. Under moderate supervision, work may involve contact with homeowners and board members and requires an individual that is well-spoken, customer service-oriented, and can multi-task at a quick pace. This is a Full Time position in Jacksonville, Florida.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Professionally greet and direct all visitors.
- Professionally answer the phone and direct all calls accordingly.
- Assist with special administrative projects.
- Manage conference room calendars.
- Screen incoming general messages within email and phone mail systems and distribute accordingly.
- Assist with mail handling per client and company policies.
- Ensure that lobby area is kept neat and clean at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.).
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1 – 3 years of directly related administrative or closely related experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.