Administrative Office Assistant
- Honolulu, HI
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
The Administrative Assistant supports and assists general office activities and projects with administrative tasks. Provides customer service support. Under moderate supervision, work may involve contact with homeowners and board members.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Organizes and prepares correspondence relating to association business.
- Receives and responds to incoming calls from homeowners, Board members and vendors. Follow through on various requests.
- Reviews invoices for completeness/accuracy of charges and prepare payable vouchers for manager’s approval if not completed by Telephone Operator.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for the office and Associations.
- Prepares and assists community managers with monthly board packages and in house mailings.
- Updates homeowner and association information in C3 and shared files.
- Relieves concierge/telephone operators on an as needed basis.
- Keeps work spaces organized and maintained. Alerts Office Manager of low supplies and assists in supply stocking and distribution.
- Processes print jobs, scanning and faxing as general office support when needed.
- Files association documents for Community Managers. Arranges for delivery and pick up of documents from storage when necessary.
- The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work of different assignment positions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 0 – 3 years of directly related or closely related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Interpretation and completion of verbal and/or written instructions at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.).
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures and forms.
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.