Janitor Day Porter
- Tyler, TX
Delivering unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to communities worldwide.
The focus of the position will be to conduct the day to day cleaning and upkeep of all common areas, including but not limited to;
- Cleans and maintains pristine cleanliness of front lobby, hallways, restrooms, elevators, stairways, and other luxury condo common area including washing, dusting, polishing, etc.
- Cleans and maintains the exterior walkways, sidewalks, garage, decks, patio areas, and pool area
- Maintains common area floors including, wash and wax hard surface flooring, vacuuming carpets and rugs, washing carpets and rugs, cleaning tile grout, etc.
- Maintains common area walls, windows, and doors including, wash and clean, minor sheetrock repair, washing windows and touch up painting
- Maintains common area lighting which involves changing light bulbs when lights are out
- Responsible for maintaining the appropriate level of sanitary and cleaning supplies for assigned areas
- Pressure clean exterior surfaces as required
- Remove all debris from landscaped areas
- Empty all trash receptacles and transport trash to the disposal area.
- Performs other duties as assigned
90% of job will be dedicated to Cleaning duties and 10% dedicated to light maintenance duties
JOB REQUIREMENTS: The ideal candidate will have 2+ years prior experience working as a Janitor, Cleaner, or Day Porter in a Hotel or Condominium property or similar environment that requires good hospitality and customer service skills.
- 1-2 years plus verifiable Janitor, Cleaner, or Porter experience
- Hands on experience with a majority of the above duties
- Must be reliable and have experience working with cleaning chemicals
- Must be a team player and be able to work with little supervision
- Polite with experience working in a customer service environment
- Must have excellent time management skills and work ethic to get daily job tasks done on time each day
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and be on feet for extended periods of time during an 8 hr shift
- Must have Reliable transportation
- Light Maintenance knowledge with electrical, plumbing, construction, and/or painting is a plus
We are a company that prides ourselves on our Core Values and our commitment to being a leader in our industry. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package.
NOTE: SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO GO FOR A DRUG TEST AND COMPLETE A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.