- Hollywood, FL
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
Maintenance Custodians are responsible for keeping buildings clean by picking up trash, sweeping, and mopping, as well as cleaning bathrooms and ensuring they are fully stocked with toilet paper, paper towels, and soap. Custodians also complete a number of other functions, such as cleaning windows, vacuuming, dusting, and emptying trash. This is a Full-Time position in Hollywood Beach, FL.
Work Schedule: Variable hours and shifts available. Must be flexible and willing to work weekends as needed.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Clean assigned areas including furniture, telephones, fixtures, walls, windows, window sills, blinds and vents.
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum all area floors, rest rooms and break areas.
- Clean rest room facilities and replenish supplies.
- Perform general cleaning, light floor care and special event set ups.
- Collect and remove trash and recyclables.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1 – 3 years of directly related general maintenance, janitorial, custodial or closely related experience
- Knowledge of general maintenance requirements, (documentation, safety, required reporting, regulations, etc.)
- Knowledge of State or local governmental safety requirements
- Knowledge of equipment associated with custodial trades.
- Interpretation and completion of verbal and/or written instructions at a proficient level.
- Professional customer service skills.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
- Dependable and on-time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
-Non-Typical office environment (frequent standing, walking, talking, etc.), both inside activities and outside activities.
-On-call, weekends, 24 hr emergency, etc.)