GL Accountant / Bookkeeper
- Edmond, OK
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
Neighborhood Services Corporation, an Associa company, has an immediate need for a GL Accountant/Bookkeeper. Primary job duties include:
- Processing Corporate and Client Financial Reports
- Processing bank reconciliations (270 reconciliations)
- Observing and ensuring that the daily flow of the accounting needs in the office are fluid
- At least 2 years of relevant accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Basic understanding of cash and accrual accounting
- Understanding of the basic tenets of a balance sheet and income statement
- Strong understanding and use of Excel
- Knowledge of how each accounting department interacts with each other
- Strong work ethic
- Friendly attitude that works well with all personality types
- No aversion to a fast environment where change is constant
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.