Chief Concierge (Luxury Condo)
- Miami Beach, FL
Delivering unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to communities worldwide.
This Chief Concierge position is for Associa's South Florida Branch, CSI Management Services. CSI Management Services is a boutique property management provider that works exclusively with Luxury High Rise and Mid Rise Condominiums and Developer Properties.
CLIENT PROPERTY: Ultra Luxury Property in Miami Beach (SoBe)
Position Weekly Schedule: Varied Daytime Schedule with one weekend day per week
The Chief Concierge Professional should be impeccably mannered & discreet. Greet visitors to property, recommend local restaurants and attractions,and work to provide a 5-Star Luxury Lifestyle Environment. Will also work to support Front Desk monitoring valet operations ensuring prompt service response to requests. Update resident software with personalized information related to preferences.
- Creates an environment that assures consistent owner / guest satisfaction at a standard on par with a 5-Star Hotel
- Maintains a pleasant personality in all types of situations and creates great customer service outcomes
- Responsible for attending to owner and guest questions and requests, giving direction and making detailed reservations or recommendations.
- Have an intimate knowledge of the local restaurants, venues, transportation options, and offsite attractions to add "subject matter expert" and "insider access" value to all interactions
- Has an intimate knowledge of the condo's amenities, rules and regulations, and has the capability to provide a dynamic tour of the property creating excitement and enthusiasm for the unique features of the property
- Deals with the general public, owner / residents, & employees with extreme professionalism and courtesy
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility in a safe and satisfactory manner, and the individual must be punctual and have a good attendance record, and have reliable means of transportation to work. We are looking for friendly people with a PASSION for the Hospitality Industry!
- Must have 5+ years in a Concierge role at a Luxury Hotel or Condo
- Must have a strong "familiarity" with local restaurants and attractions throughout the greater Miami Beach area
- Possession of excellent public communication skills
- Possession of excellent written skills
- A passion for serving guests and collaborating with other staff
- Must be willing to invest in networking and continued training and education at local Concierge Groups and grow relationships with local restaurants and other attractions and services Condo owners will utilize.
- Ability to speak effectively in English welcoming owners, guests and vendors
- Knowing additional languages is a plus
- Company selected front desk concierge software
- Company-issued internet browser and e-mail programs
- The Concierge Professional position requires training/education from a Hospitality Program, University, or company that has a solid Hospitality Service training program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.