- Colorado Springs, CO
Delivering unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to communities worldwide.
The Community Manager is responsible for all aspects of HOA and building / facility management of a portfolio of community associations. This is for a portfolio of communities which includes single family homes, condos, and PUDs.
Looking for HOA experience.
- Enforcement of Governing Rules & Documents
- Meetings - prepare and distribute board packets including management reports and meeting agendas, attend all business meetings of the Board, prepare minutes and action items, coordinate the free flow of information to the Board, work with all committees of the Board
- Budget and Finance Duties - overseeing expenditures, budget management, reserve studies, reserve investments/funding
- Books and Records - collect and organize all documentation related to Association operations including records/books, documents, correspondence
- Vendor Management - coordinate bidding process, present the Board with the results, oversee vendor contracts, and ensure completion of approved scope of work
- Maintenance - general supervision of the maintenance of all common areas, keeping records of maintenance, ensure prompt compliance with any and all orders or requirements of all federal, state, county or municipal authorities or agencies having jurisdiction with respect to the Association
- Personnel Supervision - staff includes a shared assistant
- Miscellaneous - perform other duties and exercise other powers as may be delegated to him/her from time to time by action of the Board of Directors according to legal codes
- 3+ years HOA experience
- Must have or be working toward a certification in Community Management (CCAM, CMCA, AMS, PCAM)
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are critical
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.