- Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading
building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and
Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create,
develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more
throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If
you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI.
Associated Materials is looking to grow our team! As a Tax Analyst, you'll be responsible for working with corporate tax planning and tax accounting departments as well as finance and accounting personnel at the projects across AMI focusing on a corporate level.
This position is an opportunity to apply accounting and finance principles to key projects and deliverables dirctly impacting the organization, and to receive exposure early in one’s career.
- Preparation of all federal, state and local income and franchise tax returns for two US companies as well as quarterly estimates and annual extensions.
- Preparation of quarterly Canadian federal and provincial tax estimates.
- Assist the director of tax with the preparation of the ASC 740 calculations, quarterly and at year end.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for franchise and income taxes for two US companies.
- Assist the director of tax on all IRS and state and local audits.
- Assist in providing financial information to our outside Canadian accounting firm.
- Maintain the tax fixed asset ledger and the tax depreciation calculations.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- BA Accounting with at least 3 – 5 years public accounting and corporate tax department experience.
- Working knowledge of fixed asset, tax compliance and tax provision software. (SAGE, ONESOURCE preferably)
- Experience in dealing with internal and external auditors.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail, sense of urgency and computer aptitude