Director of Marketing - Windows
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading
building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and
Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create,
develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more
throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If
you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI.
The Director of Marketing for Associated Material's Window group is a role that plans, develops and implements all marketing elements related to the promotion and growth of the vinyl window business through effective product / channel marketing strategies, product launches, public relations and more. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful and have impeccable communication and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities including print, samples, social, and digital media.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Strong oral and written communications skills are a must.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, in alignment with strategic imperatives.
- Demonstrated successful experience with new product launches and managing on-going marketing functions.
- Experience and success with internet strategies and execution, including on-line reputation management.
- Strong digital and social media acumen.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials, product samples, lead generation and related materials.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Minimum of eight years experience in progressive marketing, communications or public relations roles with demonstrated success, preferably in the building products sector.
- Bachelors degree with concentration in marketing, public relations or related. MBA a plus.