Lean Leader - Distribution
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading
building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and
Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create,
develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more
throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If
you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI.
- Viewed as trusted resource to coordinate, train, and assist on the execution of lean efforts
- Influence and lead change throughout the organization
- Lead process improvement workshops and oversee improvement efforts
- Develop and deliver innovative solutions using project management, Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Management, ITIL and other project appropriate methodologies.
- Lead projects to deliver transformational business results
- Effectively interact with senior management to solicit ideas and turn business problems into viable projects
- Interact with personnel throughout the distribution facilities and promote a sense of urgency focused on reaching goals and meeting deadlines
- Support functions in the development and deployment of lean methodologies
- Provide hands-on expertise, leadership, assistance, mentorship, and recommendations across the organization
- BA degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with a minimum of 2 years of experience in leading and facilitating cross functional Kaizen events is required. Advance degree a plus.
- Minimum Green belt training certified is required; Black Belt training certification is a plus
- Viewed as a technical expert in Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other business specific applications.
- Must have exceptional communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, and be able to manage and lead multiple projects.
- Critical, strategic and analytical thinker with a quantitative and fact-based mindset and a history of leading by example
- Ability to turn data into meaningful information and present it in a concise, professional manner for senior management review.
- Experience managing teams in a complex organization, with a proven track record achieving success
- Must be able to interact effectively across multiple functions, geographies, and levels within the company
- Demonstrated proficiency in problem solving, time and project management.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and resolve conflict to ensure buy-in and common goals.
- Demonstrated commitment to participatory approaches and joint problem solving; ability to adapt to all levels within the organization.