Environmental Compliance Specialist - Senior Level
- Woodbridge Township, NJ
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading
building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and
Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create,
develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more
throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If
you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI.
We are seeking a Senior Environmental Compliance Specialist (Corporate Position) based out of our Avenel, New Jersey facility. The position will be primarily focused on implementing and sustaining corporate environmental programs in compliance with Federal, State and Municipal requirements while assisting with safety compliance. The position will also team up with our three Canadian facilities to assist with identifying potential environmental concerns.
- Develop new and sustain existing environmental compliance initiatives to achieve continuous and step improvement in facilities performance.
- Prepare/submit required Federal, State & Municipal environmental assessments and reports.
- Oversee environmental permitting activities.
- Oversee environmental compliance activities at eight manufacturing facilities nationwide. Assist three manufacturing facilities in Canada with environmental compliance.
- Conduct audits of facilities to identify potential environmental and safety compliance issues.
- Minimum 4 years of experience coordinating EHS compliance activities.
- Bachelor's Degree with concentration in Environment, Health and Safety, Engineering, Chemistry or related field.
- Highly knowledgeable of environmental regulations and regulatory submissions.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.