Supply Chain Manager
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading
building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and
Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create,
develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more
throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If
you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for efficient and effective day to day management of the supply chain side of the business for Window, Siding, Metal, Roofing and OPP inventories. The candidate will take the managerial lead and provide support for tactical and functional execution of business strategies. The candidate must be willing and able to take on tasks and assignments that might be otherwise outside of their normal job description.
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the receipt of RAW material into inventory and potentially to distribution.
- Hire and supervise staff as needed to achieve corporate objectives
- Participate in existing and new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support production schedule
- Work with department head and business leaders to facilitate setting priorities and identifying objectives for process improvement projects with an emphasis Inventory Planning and alignment with company Working Capital objectives. Ensure timely completion of projects
- Strong planning, project management, and analytical skills
- Proven interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (including ACCESS databases) and electronic data base systems
- Proven experience in building a high functioning productive team
- Highly self motivated
- College or university degree in business administration or in a discipline related to Supply Chain Management or pertinent industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in planning/forecasting aspects of Supply Chain strongly preferred
- 2+ years of supervisory/management experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of process improvement and procurement principles
- Experience in manufacturing operations a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong analytical skills
- Attentive to details
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.