Controller - Eastern Plant Operations
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading
building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and
Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create,
develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more
throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If
you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI.
Looking for the next step in your operational accounting and financial management career? Reporting through the Manufacturing Finance Group, the Controller - Eastern Plant Operations position is responsible for the financial management of 3 U.S. Window Manufacturing facilities located in Cuyahoga Falls, OH, Kinston, NC and Cedar Rapids, IA . This position is based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
- Month end close activities including financial statements, variance analysis, and account reconciliations
- Coordination and preparation of weekly dashboard of key performance indicators, annual budget and forecast along with ad hoc financial analysis to support the manufacturing controller, plant managers and division vice president.
- Supervises 3 plant cost accountants as well as working directly with the West Salem Controller/Window Analyst maintaining plant internal controls programs.
- Responsible for maintaining fixed asset tagging system, the annual physical inventory count and weekly cycle count program and preparation of all plant capital investment requests
- As a key member of the new product development team, you will review and approve standard costs and investigate new costs as needed along with measuring operational and financial performance of various process redesign initiatives for plant and senior management.
- BS in Accounting/Finance
- 6-8 years of progressive experience with a clear track record of increasing responsibility
- Big 4 experience and CPA a plus
- Ability to travel to plant locations on an as-needed basis.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.