- Kinston, NC
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading
building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and
Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create,
develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more
throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If
you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI.
SUMMARY: Design, build, implement 5S throughout the plant
Includes but is not limited to:
- Knowledge of or understanding of 5S Program
- Use of tools and building of equipment used for 5S
- Be a resource for 5S on the floor and management
- Audit lines and hold them accountable
- Ability to draw sketches of things to build
- Ability to train on the 5S program
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel needed.
- CAD is helpful but not required.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish would be helpful
- Must be able to stand, use hands, finger, handle, or feel
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move 50 or more pounds