Indirect Sourcing Manager
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading
building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and
Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create,
develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more
throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If
you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI.
Unique opportunity to define and create the indirect sourcing function for a $1B+ manufacturing and distribution company!
- Source temporary labor, MRO, utilities, marketing, IT services, travel management, benefits, general services, and facility services is strongly desired
- Negotiate and manage contracts in assigned categories (indirect)
Broad definition of the roles and responsibilities includes:
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to influence change and lead cross-functional teams to achieve business goals
- Drive the use of Sourcing tools such as spend analysis, total cost models, etc
- Own Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), oversee supplier development, qualification, certification programs, and resolution of all supplier-related issues
- Negotiate contracts and commercial terms in accordance with company policies, processes, strategies
- Establish and maintain corporate Sourcing programs for assigned categories
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Purchasing, Supply Chain Mgt, or Engineering. MBA preferred
- 5 – 7 years experience in Sourcing/Procurement with specific, measurable experience with indirect sourcing strategies and tactics.
- Must be familiar with negotiations and constructing formal supply contracts.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams in distribution, plant and corporate environments.
- Strong MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word skills
- Demonstrated abilities to implement process change improvements and best practices
- CPM or APICS a plus
- May require occasional business travel, NTE 20%