Window Installation - Manager, Trainer, Leader
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading
building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and
Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create,
develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more
throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If
you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI.
- Improve the overall customer experience for key Installed Sales Solutions clients.
- Train installation teams and individuals for specific dealer programs per program specifications.
- Interface closely with internal and external sales forces to maximize the end user experience.
- Manage scope of specific ISS and customer projects.
- Solid understanding of flashing details for new construction a plus.
- Audit installation teams to insure the ISS caliber of installation and level of expectation is kept.
- Work closely with the ISS Regional Managers to insure project and customer objectives are met.
- Job willl require 70%+ of overnight travel.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years of successful supervision of windows installation teams or projects.
- Demonstrated customer service skills along with experience managing the high demands of a key national account.
- AAMA Installation Master Certification preferred, but will provide training for the right candidate.