Management Training Candidates - Recent College Graduates
- Cleveland, OH
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The AMI Management Training Program cultivates qualified recent college graduates through a combination of intense learn/work, work/learn experiences in selected job functions and locations across AMI. Program rotations and assignments focus on three core areas of our business: Supply Center Operations, Manufacturing and Sales. Additional rotations and assignments in Finance, Pricing, Marketing and other areas of the business produce a very high quality first-career experience!
In each phase, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the core functions of our business and how they interrelate to create the complex, vertically integrated international enterprise known as AMI. And when you successfully complete the program, diverse career options are available to you. Rather than be "stuck" with what you thought your hard-earned degree would mean in the business world, experience the accelerated drive and mutual commitment that your career development deserves!
- Entrepreneurial spirit, insatiable curiosity and a demonstrated ability to "get stuff done"
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university. Graduates from December 2013 or May 2014 only
- Qualified candidates will be available for temporary relocation to various US locations. This is a required part of the MTP learning and working experience!
- Leadership experience through campus activities, community involvement and/or work experience
- Desire to learn while working and work while learning